Accelerated Reference Alignment Mapping Tool
Rips through your next gen data burden; Devours full sequencer runs of data in mere minutes.
TimeLogic’s VelociMapper® is our powerful new accelerated alignment tool for mapping data from next-generation DNA sequencing systems. VelociMapper® runs on TimeLogic’s newest FPGA-based DeCypher® J-Series Similarity Search Engine Accelerator to provide fast and reliable results that significantly outperform software-only or GPU-accelerated alternatives.
Please contact us today for customized performance benchmarks so you can assess the benefits of our solution.
- Faster than Burrows-Wheeler (BWT) based short read mapper algorithms like BWA, Bowtie, and SOAPaligner/soap2. Process a full Illumina MiSeq run in under 2 minutes.
- High sensitivity with support for up to 7 mismatches and/or indels with no performance penalty. Produces sensitive Smith-Waterman gapped alignments.
- Adjustable speed and sensitivity with configurable lookup values, quality filtering, and support for contiguous or SHRiMP-style spaced seeds to increase percent of mapped reads.
- Supports both single and paired end reads.
- Easily handles human and other large eukaryotic reference genomes with a low memory footprint.
- Reliable support for common FASTQ and BAM formats compatible with auxiliary tools like SAMtools and GATK.
- Produces sorted BAM file as output.