DeCypher® Biocomputing Platforms
Scalable, high-performance biocomputing solutions
DeCypher® systems are enterprise level solutions that combine powerful Dell host-servers with our proprietary Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) accelerator cards and optimized bioinformatics applications. Using one of our systems along with any of our accelerated algorithm modules, Tera-BLAST™, DeCypherSW™, DeCypherHMM™, GeneDetective™ and Tera-Probe™, you can run high-thoughput analyses with industry leading price/performance.
Advantages of the DeCypher® Solutions
- Up to 860 CPU-core equivalents per J-Series FPGA card
- Scalable performance with multiple FPGA cards per server and muliple clustered DeCypher server nodes
- Simple turn-key installation and upgrades
- Flexible client allows submitting searches from any computer (Windows, Linux, Mac, Solaris)
- Fully customizable to integrate into data analysis pipelines
- System Administration functionality included
With a J-Series Similarity Search Engine FPGA-accelerator card installed in your Linux or Windows enterprise server, you can immediately begin annotating extensive EST collections, mining for new drug targets, or classifying protein domains with PFAM and other HMM databases.